Friday, July 25, 2008

So Sad.....

Today is my last day of working from home.....

After working 8 days at home, I felt even stronger towards realising my dream, i.e. working from home. Be it continue working in my company or start a home business. This is really what I want.

Now...I'm hoping that the Govt can quickly finalise and announce about their plans on work-life balance especially for working mothers. Then, I can start to "hint" and hopefully "stress" my bosses on the work-from-home scheme. A scheme they had beautifully worded and uploaded in the intranet but few dare to even take a peek.

So...I'm now waiting patiently and stepping a tiny step at time to slowly walk towards my goal :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I hope your dream will come true soon and be able to work from home or start a biz. I don't think I will be going back to work liao. Hopefully, #2 in 2009 and then...the whole cycle will start, so, I will have to miss out maternity (yet again) which is so "shiok"! Still get paid while at home. heehee....I guess I just don't have that kind of "luxury".