Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MindChamps (Tampines Point)

My kids will be going to Mindchamps Pre-school come Feb 09....

I attended the pre-school talk at Mindchamps this evening at their HQ at HDB Hub. Nice, clean environment, good facilities (the new school will have it's own outdoor playground) with impressive curriculum but the fee was pretty high. Considering the fact that we now have to spend about $2k (as compared to $750) every month just to send my 2 kids there......but my hubby insist that it's a good investment and he signed up immediately after the session!

.....goodness, so expensive! I was even reprimanded by my husband for using cost as a decision factor! ......sigh.....forget it. I will just have to cut down expenses on kids' clothing, toys and facial treatments.....

2 comments:

Blogger said...

How is the lesson so far? I signed up Isaac for N1 at Mindchamps at Tanglin!! haha...i just saw your post...tell me about it, ok? I love the curriculum..coz it's full of activities and the nap time is same as Isaac's current nap time...after lunch. :)

Meng Yuen said...

aiyo....all childcare centre's nap time is after lunch lah...not unique to Mindchamps. I don't know how good or effective is their curriculum but they definitely have good marketing skills (that's why my hubby got as excited as you! hahaha...)

So far, my kids adapted very well to the school and they are ok with all the staff and teachers there. This part, I'm satisfied. Still monitoring the school.....