Monday, November 10, 2008

"Axe-ci"

Clarence can read!!!! He can read!

Two weeks ago, while he was watching his favourite Disney channel, he saw a small little yellow car on the screen and he shouted "axe-ci, axe-ci". At first I didn't bother about it. When he said "axe-ci, axe-ci" again, I looked up to realised that the car actually has the word "Taxi" on it.

Did he really read that word? Or by coincidence that he thinks all taxis are yellow in colour?

I finally got my chance to test his "ability" when we went to the library last friday. I found a book on transportation and saw a yellow taxi in the book. So I asked Clarence what that is, he replied, "car, car". When I go on and pointed to the word under that taxi, he said "axe-ci"!

OMG, I nearly wanted to scream...(I know I'm a little over exaggerated lah...) but I was really very very excited that I kept telling my husband about his little "achievement". But on the other hand, maybe that is the only word he knows.

But who cares, at least he recoginise that word, right?

No comments: