Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 1st Project

I'm recently going crazy over knitting. A hobby I have "forsake" for 10 years.

It was "rekindled" by 2 of my friends who will be giving birth soon. I was thinking hard about what what gifts to give them an then decided to try knitting a bootie for them.

Of course my first attempt failed ;( .... so I decided to do something else to boost up my confident and completed my 1st project :D

It took me 3 weeks (actual effort is about a week) to conceptualise and knit.

Now, I'll try the bootie again and hope I'll succeed this time.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Nice! I'm glad you are remembering your hobby :) It's hard right, when you are mothers, everything you do is for your children. When they are well, you do everything for them. When they are sick, you can't sleep. Sigh. Haha... I totally understand. I have so many hobbies that I have 'forsaken', but I haven't forgotten them! I'll definitely do them all!! :)

I think the bag is a very good project! And it looks good :) Good job!

Meng Yuen said...

hope to see some projects from you too...

Blogger said...

Hey...you can knit very well? I used to enjoy it....but no patience and my stitches are not even...some big some small! haha...

Meng Yuen said...

I can't knit well lah.....just simple ones. Purposely take photos in such an angle so that nobody can see the flaws...hahaha... ;P