Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Black Toe again

I got a scare yesterday when Clarence's Teacher called to say he was very quiet in class, sitting in a corner reading books, when he woke up from his nap, he was very cranky and kept crying and lips a little purple......

I rushed back to realised that he is probably in pain because of his black toe. According to my hubby, he played with one of the speakers and accidentally dropped on his toe (ouch!). He is probably feeling the pain as when I saw him around 4pm, his toe is still red and swollen.

This is the 3RD TIME he got his toes black! Wonder when will he ever learn his lesson....

He is also having diarrhoea yesterday. Not sure if that is one of the reason why he was very quiet in class...anyway, it's a "happy-ending" to this episode, at least to me.....
His daddy brought him to KKH today and he came back with a big bandage that looks scary.
From this incident, Clarence learnt a new term...."big Toe".... :)

No comments: