Thursday, November 27, 2008

All Clear

I went for my 1st review today and the doctor commented that my eyes healed very very well. (Whew!) Now, instead of the hourly eye drop, I've been "promoted" to the 3-hrly routine :)

I was also given an optional 1 week review (if nothing goes wrong, can skip the review) and a final review a month later. Thereafter, I should be able to go swimming. So for now, no jogging or physical activites for the next 1 week.

....as I was on my way home....I have this weird feeling....I have been in specs and lens for more than 20 years and suddenly I'm walking on the road without any! Wonder how long can this perfect eyesight last before my 老花眼 sets in :)

Still can't believe that I'm having perfect eyesight....I can really say bye-bye to my glasses and lenses liao.....wow.....hahaha....

No comments: