Friday, November 14, 2008

St. Nicholas Alumni

I've applied to join St. Nics Alumni for the sake of my daughter.

Come to think of it, I'm really kiasu. Though I've already got confirmation that Chanel will be able to enrol for Pri 1 under Phase 2A2, yet I'm still worried that she can't get in. With the Alumini status, she will be in the Phase 2A1 during the enrolment excercise in 2011. Should be quite safe then :)

Anyway, my hubby says that the $300 joining fees is far more cheaper than others who shifted their house in order to get their kids into this school.

So now that Chanel's school is confirmed, I have to start worrying about Clarence's....no school in mind yet since his daddy's school no longer exist....

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Haha....don't worry...it's only natural to be alumni 2 years before they actually go to Pri 1....I intend to be more kiasu! Going to sign up alumni with Rosyth 3 years before....reason being....I am up against TOO MANY competitors! haha...coz i have isaac late.